Thank you for visiting the Box-Go-Round web site!
The idea for Box-Go-Round started in 2007, when I was beginning to notice patterns in the moves that my former moving company in Little Rock, AR was hired to perform. The pattern was that a majority of the customers that we moved were poorly packed. What didn't make sense was that they could afford the movers...but not the moving boxes? I came to the conclusion that the problem was not necessarily about the cost of the supplies -- it was about a lack of packing knowledge and the difficulty getting true moving boxes.
- Boxes are big, and some won't even fit into a normal mid-size sedan. Have you ever seen someone try to fit a few wardrobe boxes into a car? The process starts with an open trunk, and ends with the boxes tied to the roof.
- Packing the boxes is a talent that is learned over time, and many people don't realize the difficulty and time that it adds to the moving process when boxes aren't packed correctly.
- Knowing what boxes are needed is an even greater challenge. Sure, there were box-delivery companies and box stores out there, but how do you know how many of each size to order?
I felt that there was a need for a company who could bring the right boxes to my customers, and help them prepare for their moves with box-packing training and moving preparation advice. I knew that if such a company existed, I would refer everyone to them for packing materials.
When I operated the moving company, my focus was primarily on moving. I was good at it and I enjoyed it. I was a very hands-on business owner, and enjoyed personally assisting with the manual labor of every move that we performed. I didn't have a strong interest in bringing boxes to people, mainly because I could stay busy 7 days a week if I wanted to, just doing the moves. It was simply too costly for me to spend my time warehousing and delivering boxes. Of course we would bring boxes to people when we did full-packing jobs, but that was the extent of my box delivery service at that time.
After I sold my moving business in Little Rock and moved to San Antonio, I decided try out my new business idea. I call it Box-Go-Round, to reflect the facts that we deliver the boxes around the city and we reuse the used boxes.
Box-Go-Round incorporates the best of all worlds when it comes to getting moving boxes. When you do business with us you get:
- Low prices;
- Free delivery (usually same- or next-day);
- Free pick-up service (after you are done with the boxes);
- Guaranteed refunds on unused, new boxes;
- Used and new box availability
- In-house assessments by professional packers to provide a fully-customized order for each customer;
- In-house moving preparation advice;
- Full packing service, if needed;
- A locally-owned, San Antonio, Texas company.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this. Please call me anytime at 210-865-9555 or email me at email@example.com if you have any questions, suggestions, comments, or if you simply want to place an order.
- Andrew Sengler, Owner and Founder of Box-Go-Round